Wax Melt Care
Lushica wax melts are designed to be used with electrical warmers; our highly scented wax melts add luxe to everyday living.
We generally recommend using 2 of our wax melt cubes per small warmer.
For the most effective way to use our wax melts, we recommend following our wax melts care guide as follows:
- Read and follow all instructions provided with your electrical warmer before use.
- Electrical warmer should be dry and cool before use.
- Take out the wax melt cube(s) from the package and place it on top of the electrical warmer.
- Turn on the warmer.
- Wax will begin to melt and release the fragrance.
- Do not add water to wax.
- Do not melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
- Allow the warmer to cool before moving or changing the wax melts.
- Always burn on a stable, non-flammable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable products and in a well-ventilated environment.
- Do not burn more than 4 hours at a time and do not re-melt until the wax melts has cooled down.
- Do not touch the warmer and wax liquid until it is cool.
- Keep the warmer out of the reach of children and pets.
- Teach your children that the warmer and wax is not a toy, or something that they can drink or eat.
- We recommend you store the wax melts in a cool, dark and dry place.
Thank you for supporting our business!
For more information please visit: